Assignments statistics

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Assignments statistics

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vinaynoah
    Spectator
    In statistic I can find each students Progress and Quizzes but
    1. I am not able to find the total marks obtained by students for assignments. It's important for us as we grade students here based on that.

2. Is there any way to get the detailed report of assignments titles and marks obtained by students with list of assignments that students haven't submitted or got zero marks ?. Again this is also essential for us to track each student and provide individual attention to underperforming students.

Basically we want to generate a Student wise report which includes Course Progress, List Assignments Submited with total marks of each assignments and marks obtained, Score in each Quizz & Tatal Marks ( Assignments Marks + Quizze Marks )     Thanks in Advance, Vinay

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    There is no student wise stats but there is course wise stats. Go to course admin area -> stats -> calculate the stats and download it.
    vinaynoah
    Spectator
    Any ideas you can give me to generate it ? may be a query to db itself ?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    As I already mentioned you need to go to course admin area to get the stats, refer: http://prntscr.com/db3gnh You don't need a query for this.
    vinaynoah
    Spectator
    That generate the statistic of all the students. We want to generate the complete statics of students of a particular batch. Is it possible ? In batch states there is Progress and Quizzes but no assignments ?   See it's a great theme but its really lacking in reporting part !!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    For batches, go to batche/group page and go to statistics to get the batch specific stats, refer: http://prntscr.com/dfjhzh
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignments statistics’ is closed to new replies.