Assignments Textarea/Upload option not showing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Assignments Textarea/Upload option not showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    accpataak123
    Spectator
    Hello, We tried to create and test assignments in many way by adding it on frontend and backend, with a complete course and with one assignment under one course. But the problem was when you will click the "Start Assignment" button and come to a new tab page where the Title and Subtitle are displayed along with the graph icons. And on right side timer running down. But no option for Textarea or Upload field. Then i did the followings,
    • Disabled all plugins except the compulsory ones

• Removed all caching plugins, optimization plugins, seo plugins

Now i can't even click the "Start Assignment" button. https://prnt.sc/q6dpc6 Please help on this. Regards, Dipak

Diana
    Participant
    @accpataak123, Need to check this on your site. Please share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here.
    accpataak123
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    accpataak123
    Spectator
    Oh great. But what happens when an assignment is created on frontend. Because there is no comment option available on frontend. And how can we enable the comment by default for assignment so that nobody needs to go to this setting at all. Thanks & Regards, Dipak
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is typically enabled by default in wplms . Dont know why the comments are not enabling by default in your site .Seems like there is some third party plugin intefering in it . Please try to deactivate your third party plugins then create assignments from front end .   Also as quick fix please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :     : add_filter( 'comments_open',function ( $open, $post_id){     if(get_post_type($post_id) == 'wplms-assignment'){         $open = true;     }     return $open; } ,999,2);
    accpataak123
    Spectator
    Hello, I did my research and added my code before checking your reply. I'll post it for other viewers. This following code in theme functions file which will enable the comment irrespective of Discussion Settings. function default_comments_on( $data ) {   if( $data['post_type'] == 'wplms-assignment' ) { $data['comment_status'] = 'open'; } return $data; } add_filter( 'wp_insert_post_data', 'default_comments_on' ); Regards Dipak
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi thanks Dipak for adding more to this. We really appreciate it.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignments Textarea/Upload option not showing’ is closed to new replies.