Associated Courses is not working on products.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Associated Courses is not working on products.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    nanopeter
    Spectator
    I got an issue with adding Associated Course for a certain product. I can select which course that is associated with a certain product but when i hit update it doesn't save. Please help i need to solve this asap.
    nanopeter
    Spectator
    Is there somebody wants to help me with this?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Are you still facing this issue ? Are you using WPLMS WooCommerce plugin ?   p.s : Support topic created in wrong section. Moved to correct section.
    nanopeter
    Spectator
    Is your WooCommerce plugin different from the original plugin? Maybe that's the issue, i will try to use the plugin you have and let you know if it's working or not. Thanks.
    sandy
    Can you please try deactivating third party plugins and check if this helps.
    jonlynch
    Spectator
    Hey Mr. Vibe, I have the exact same issue as nanopeter. I was able to solve it by deactivate the "WooCommerce Multilingual" plugin in my case, but that is of course not an ideal solution. Do you have any idea for a reasonably good solution? Thanks a lot!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @jonlynch: It is recommended to create a new topic for your issue. And also share more information on this, where you are getting the issue, on backend or front end.
    jonlynch
    Spectator
    Hey Latiyan, You could move it to a separate topic, but the issue is the same as the original poster nanopeter: that in the back end the selection for "Associacted Course" doesn't get saved even after re-doing the same procedure many times. All other settings on the WooCommerce product page get saved properly, though. Interestingly in at least one case for a product page the selection for the "Associated Course" gets actually saved and therefore I'm wondering what the reason for this issue might be... In my special case as we're running an English/Japanese bilingual site using WPML as the plugin for translations, I was able to solve it by deactivating the "WooCommerce Multilingual" plugin and then surprisingly the "Associated Course" selection gets saved properly again. However, I'm obviously then loosing the functionality of the "WooCommerce Multilingual" plugin which is of course not an ideal solution.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @nanopeter : No the WooCommerce is the same. @jonlynch : Are you seeing any jacascript errors on page (link) ? OR the settings just does not save ?
    alexpermyakov
    Spectator
    Hi everyone, The same issue, deactivating Woocommerce Multilingual helps, thank you for sharing your discovery:) Looks like it is too hard to run WPML-powered website, better have separate installation for each language.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep you are correct as wpml also creates a new post for each language. Also it is not 100 5 compatible with buddypress . You will still have one course directory and other directory pages .
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Associated Courses is not working on products.’ is closed to new replies.