Associated Product and units in course page not found

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Associated Product and units in course page not found

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kamran
    Spectator
    I created a course. I also created a product name. The course could be linked to the product. However, when I go to the course page to link the course to the product using Associtaed Product, the product cannot be found. Seems that the search box does not find the product when I type it in. Same happens with Unit to add to the course. Search cannot find any unit to add to the course. What could be wrong? I disabled 3rd party plugins and still the problem exists. I tried in another browser and still the problem is there. I have attached a screen shot.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It seems like you are getting some js error on this page. Please make sure your theme and plugins are updated to the latest versions. Also check if the linkage setting is on from wp-admin->wplms->course manager->enable linkage, set it to no. If the issue persists then please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your setup. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    kamran
    Spectator
    Thanks, actually the linkage setting was on Yes. I changed it to No and that did the trick. I could link the course to the product. Cheers, Kamran  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Associated Product and units in course page not found’ is closed to new replies.