Attachments automatically add themselves and can't be deleted

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Attachments automatically add themselves and can't be deleted

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bartalbert
    Spectator
    For some reason every image I add to a unit results in an extra attachment. Deleting al attachments and saving, does not solve the problem. After saving the attachments are back again. See: https://goo.gl/dbJgLx I wonder...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, You can use the unattach plugin for removing the attachments from the units.
    IT-Pomeroy
    Spectator
    Having the same issue and even though had installed the "<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">unattach plugin" </span>
    IT-Pomeroy
    Spectator
    Hey I found the solution. Try to install this plugin WP Attachments
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for sharing this here.
    Bartalbert
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanks @TP-Pomery for your reply. I downloaded the plugin and it provides a solution. However, is this a bug in WPLMS. Shouldn't there be a solution from WPLMS? This solution is more time consuming. Attachments shouldn't be added automatically when inserting a image in the unit. Should it?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, This is not a wplms bug because this is the wordpress default behaviour that it saves all the media uploaded to any post as its attachments. In the units we show attachments and fetch all the attachments from the wordpress, so if according to you its a bug then its a wordpress bug not wplms.
    Bartalbert
    Spectator
    OK. Just wondering. Thanks.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Attachments automatically add themselves and can't be deleted’ is closed to new replies.