Attachments/Downloads opening on same page ofcourse

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Attachments/Downloads opening on same page ofcourse

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    Hi, If a student clicks on the attachment/or download for a unit, the same page loads for the attachment, cutting off the video that maybe playing for that lesson. I've researched your knowledge base and saw this 2-year-old fix: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/attachments-are-opening-on-the-same-page-fix/ but unfortunately, this script isn't working. Please advise on an updated fix. Thanks
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Mz-Platinum, yes, this tip is not working anymore. I'll send you the updated one
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    Ok, are you sending me the updated tip or just posting it here? I haven't received anything in my email
    Diana
    Participant
    @MzPlatinum, Apologies for the delay... Paste this code in wp-admin > WLMS > Footer > Google Analytics Code <script> $(document).ready(function(){ $('#attachments a').attr('target', '_blank'); }); </script>
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    Ok, I see you changed the code from what was given earlier. Cool! I'll update that on the real site. I appreciate your help. Thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    @MzPlatinum, Welcome..!! Thanks for confirming. I am closing this topic as your issue is resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Attachments/Downloads opening on same page ofcourse’ is closed to new replies.