ATTN: Course Module Tabs Not Loading Page Sections

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting ATTN: Course Module Tabs Not Loading Page Sections

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi on my course pages ex: http://www.nicheprofitmarketing.com/course/list-building-excellence/ when I click on any of the following tabs Curriculum Activity Events News Drive It doesn't go to that particular section it just refreshes the original course home page. any ideas on how to fix this? thanks, Justin
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This seems to be a permalink issue, please go to settings->permalinks, and re-save the permalinks. Let us know if this helps.
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi I tried saving the Permalinks. Still no luck Do you think it could be a plugin? I am pretty sure I am running the latest WPLMS plugins and templates. much appreciated thanks, Justin
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can try reverting the permalinks from LMS->settings->revert prety permalinks. If this doesn't help then please share the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your site.
    PegMRH
    Spectator
    I am having the same problem.  As an example, if I hover over 'CURRICULUM' then I see  domain_name/course/course_name/curriculum in the status line at the bottom of my browser.  But, when I click CURRICULUM, all that happens is a screen refresh.
    PegMRH
    Spectator
    Reverting the permalinks using LMS->settings->revert prety permalinks worked for me
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @pegmrh: Thanks for the update that it worked for you.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘ATTN: Course Module Tabs Not Loading Page Sections’ is closed to new replies.