ATTN: Logan/Alex – URGENT – WPLMS Creating Courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues ATTN: Logan/Alex – URGENT – WPLMS Creating Courses

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rbarnette
    Spectator
    We are having issues uploading a zip file to create a course on the WPLMS site and we've been ensure the file contains everything we need and is formatted correctly. We're seeing the following error: Also we've noticed the following when creating and saving new courses:
    • Make a new course
    • Choose the upload the package option we add course content and save
    • Go back in to edit course and it changes to "Set Curriculum". It should always say "Upload Course Package"
    Veronica

hi,

The WordPress in recent updates has disabled the TinyMCE editor which was using the upload packages.
    Please install this plugin. : https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-editor/ 
    This is not us, but WordPress.You can see above plugin has over 5million installs

please try this solution once.

rbarnette
    Spectator
    Thank you for your reply! What about the first request:   <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">We are having issues uploading a zip file to create a course on the WPLMS site and we've been ensure the file contains everything we need and is formatted correctly. We're seeing the following error:</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;"></p>
    Veronica
    rbarnette
    Spectator

Hi,

I wanted to circle back to the first issue I'd mentioned in my initial request. We're still seeing that "Upload Package" is being changed to "Set Curriculum" after we've uploaded the course material. You'd suggested that recent updates disabled the TinyMCE editor and that we should download the Classic Editor plugin. I was just curious if there was an additional step or if I needed to make additional changes elsewhere because we're still seeing the same behavior after adding the suggested plugin.

Veronica
    hi, please refer to this video to create the course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkSeHimJGF8
    rbarnette
    Spectator
    Hi, Thank you for your reply! Would it be possible to set up a video conference with a member of your support team?
    Veronica
    hi, this can't be possible. if you need any assessment then you can contact us on forum/ email us/ can also contact us on facebook page
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘ATTN: Logan/Alex – URGENT – WPLMS Creating Courses’ is closed to new replies.