auto enroll students after payment

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues auto enroll students after payment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pedrobonanca
    Spectator
    Hello having some problems. i was testing out the system as i am finishing the setup, and i created a new user, buy a course, then on the admin i set the order to completed but the student is not enrolled in the course. the product is associated with the course, everything is up to date, all plugins, wordpress. what could be happening? i followed the foruns thread opened by "colincooper" with the same issue... URGENT PLEASE
    pedrobonanca
    Spectator
    ok it looks like the problem was that i had to go to product and associate the course. but by associating the product in the course setup (backend) shouldn't the product be associated? other thing: i have a product that works for more then one course, but as i noticed, if the client buys the product it unrolls him in every course that the product is associated to. can we work around this? i want the student to be enrolled only in the course that he bought. URGENT PLEASE
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is because there is 2 way binding. A Course can be connected to one or more products, a product can be connected to one of more course. Therefore you need to connect it both ways. The product connection is important as it gives course access. The course connection redirects the user to the product or adds the product to the cart on take this course.   Obviously you will not face these issues if you use front end course creator, which is very reliable and automatically creates all the connections, so you do not need to worry about anything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk3BnAJOOmI
    colincooper
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    @colincooper I have already resolved your issue of this topic : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/start-course-button-goes-to-home-page/
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘auto enroll students after payment’ is closed to new replies.