Auto Enroll Students

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Auto Enroll Students

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    colincooper
    Participant
    I currently have everything setup so when a customer purchases a course, they go through woo-commerce and pay choose there un and pw however its not auto enrolling them onto the course they paid for. I am having to manually go in and enrol them to the course which is time consuming was wondering is there a way for them to auto be enrolled.  Tried searching the forum for answers but unable to see it so any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated :-) Many Thanks Colin  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the first step is  to check if the product is connected to the course in course product settings in back end edit course page  and course is connected to the product in product course settings in back end edit product page . If above are correct then you need to check if there are some orders by the users for the same course that are cancelling by themselves ? Wplms revoke access to the course if the related order gets cancelled . If this  is the case then please try adding the given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin . add_action('init','remove_cancel_order_course_check'); function remove_cancel_order_course_check(){   $obj = BP_Course_Action::init();   remove_action('woocommerce_order_status_cancelled',array($obj,'bp_course_disable_access'),10,1);   }
    colincooper
    Participant
    Hello Alex, thank you for getting back to me,  that doesnt seem to have helped. The course are linkedin into woocommerce. The process is they pay, payments goes through fine and complete via paypal, they setup a un and pw through that process but will not let them into the course We manually then create a un and pw for them and enroll into the course and email it out. Any ideas on being able to automate that? Thank you in advance Colin
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay thanks for the explanation .I did get your issue now . You need to disable the guest checkout option in woocommerce settings from wp-admin -> woocommerce -> settings -> checkout  . refer : http://prntscr.com/d4la5i
    colincooper
    Participant
    Hey Alex, Tried that and still the same, any other ideas. Cheers Colin
    You need to check the create an account? checkbox and create a password   during the checkout page. Refer to this screenshot. http://prntscr.com/d5x6tz
    colincooper
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I was unable to login with the given credentials . But I found that your wplms theme wordpress and all the plugins are otdated .You are using a very old version of wordpress (4.4) and wplms theme(1.9.4) (about 2 years ago ) . All these issues that you mentioned has been resolved now . You need to update your wordpress ,wplms theme and all its plugins  to resolve this which would be risky in your case . So you need to test the update first on test site which would be replica of your current site (staging) . check this topic for reference : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/how-to-create-wp-staging-environment/ Please also share admin credentials ,url and a valid FTP credentials of your test site .
    colincooper
    Participant
    Hello Alex, Is it possible to upgrade the current version we have without losing all the information.  Or do we do a new setup like on http://naturainstitute.bybstagingserver.com/ and import all the content over and if so whats the best way to do this. By any chance can I hire you or your team to help with this? Thanks in advance. Colin
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Best way would be to test the update first on a test site which would be a replica of your current site most probably a staging . refer : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/how-to-create-wp-staging-environment/ create a test site / update all the plugins first and then wplms theme from wp-admin-> dashoboard -> updates .
    colincooper
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    colincooper
    Participant
    Hello Alex, Yes fixed it last night :-) Thank you so much for your continued help. With the site speed I am struggling with its on a large server locally housed however wordpress is very slow.  Any ideas on speeding up  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I will look into it but as this is a completely new issue and is not related to this topic ,please create a new topic in relevant forum for this . Starting on this issue please share your server php error log with us to check (upload it somewhere online and share its link here) on your new topic .
    colincooper
    Participant
    Thank you Alex will do, I will have another hunt around the Forums to see if I can fix it.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto Enroll Students’ is closed to new replies.