Auto-evaluate not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Auto-evaluate not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nettechway
    Participant
    I've looked at old threads and tried all the solutions. One of my quizzes is causing users to get stuck. I've reset the quiz for them, and is asks me are you sure. I say yes, but the the quiz remains under evaluation. I've also tried resetting by user name manually on the backend. Same results. I've tried previous suggestions of setting permalinks, checkcking comments, everything appears to be set correctly.   How can I fix this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Unable to replicate the issue .Can you please make sure that your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest . Re-save the permalinks and clear browser cache to check this at your end . If still issue persists then please share admin credentials and site url to check this at your end .
    mioli123
    Participant
    I am experiencing the same problem. I have followed your steps of updating, re-saving permalinks and clearing browser cache, but still getting the problem. Admin credentials are: username: admin password: decq2512
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @mioli123: Please share the site url also. Also make sure you are reseting the quiz from right place, it is reset from course admin->submission->reset quiz, refer: http://prntscr.com/aam3pw Also clarify your issue in details.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto-evaluate not working’ is closed to new replies.