Auto mark unit complete when open

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Auto mark unit complete when open

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    No One
    Spectator
    According to this tip [ https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-mark-unit-complete-when-open/ ] It works, but when student (Continue Course) The (Course Status Page) every time opens the (Next Unit) after his current unit, and Auto mark it as complete, which confuses, The system should open the last unit marked as complete, not the unit after. How to implement this tip with keeping the student must click (Next Unit) to go to next unit ?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is how it works, when you click on continue course button the course will start from the unit next to the unit which is marked complete. And when you open this unit it will be marked as complete because you have applied this tip. This cannot be changed.
    bunse
    Spectator
    I agree with you, right now when I click next, it mark next unit compelted instead of current one.   hope it will get fixed, the logic is wrong.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @bunse: We will be giving a switch in the lms settings in our next update i.e. wplms 2.3 for this.  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto mark unit complete when open’ is closed to new replies.