Auto Submit The Quiz On Time Out?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Auto Submit The Quiz On Time Out?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bibib
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">1. Is There Any Option To See Question Number And Option Number While Attending The Exam???</span> <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">2. Is There Any Option To Auto Submit The Quiz On Time Out??</span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. You can write the question number in the question title and option number in option .   2. This is already available .Quiz auto submits when the time gets over .
    bibib
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex for your reply. 1. Is there any specific settings to be made for auto submit quiz ? In our website, auto-submit is happening, but answers that are already marked are not there. It is showing as blank.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I replicated the issue at my test setup also .Your observation is correct that that auto -submit quiz is not working . This will be fixed in the upcoming update of wplms theme version 2.3 . Thanks for reporting this to us .
    bibib
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex for your reply. Can you please tell me when we can download the next update? Also We have Some suggestions, please try to include that suggestions in next update.
    1. Display Options along with the result.
    2. Option to display number of answer already attended during the exam
    3. Option to display wrongly marked questions after the exam

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The update is ready and will  be released within 2 days, so we cannot add any new suggestions. 1) & 2)  This is not available in wplms, you can create a feature request in the feature request forum fro this. 3) This is already available in wplms, when you check your results the marked answers are shown and if the quiz is auto-evaluated then the correct and wrong marked answers are also shown.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto Submit The Quiz On Time Out?’ is closed to new replies.