Auto trigger finish course when student pass the quiz or used up retake attempts

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Auto trigger finish course when student pass the quiz or used up retake attempts

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    logan
    Hello, yes i have checked the code on your site as well as on my test setup. the problem was, you have set marks to pass the quizs when user is not passed in that quiz and also have no retakes left then this is pointing there to complete the quiz. you can prevent this check by adding these codes in your wp-admin >> plugins >> editor >> wplms-customizer plugin >> wplms-customizer.php  add_action('init',function (){   $tips = WPLMS_tips::init();   remove_filter('wplms_finish_course_check',array($tips,'check_last_quiz_pass_fail'),10,2); });
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Dear support, I dont get what u mean. The passing mark is set at 80 marks. As long as the students achieved 80 marks and above, he/she can click on finished course to complete the course any time, even thou the re-attempt quiz is not used up yet. If the re-attempt quiz is used up, it should automatic trigger complete course regardless he/she passed the quiz. and in any case, as long as the user did not trigger the complete course/ or course expired, he/she should be able to refer back to each unit videos. I hope we are on the same page.
    logan
    I think i have told you at the very beginning of the support. Here: http://prntscr.com/nfsdma It is dependent on course retakes.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Do you mean that if this code is applied, students will not be able to complete the course (manually click Finish Course), even thou they have passed the quiz?
    logan
    Hello, it was very clear that when user has 80% marks in the quiz and he has no retakes left then the course finish button will be triggered automatically. this is the logic of code. we cant get course marks because when a course is completed and course finish is triggered, only then the overall marks of a course is being calculated. but you asked me to code for when user has got 80% marks it must trigger course button. i hope this makes sense now.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    in this case, Is it possible to have just to trigger auto complete course once user passes the quiz (which I have set 80marks to pass). Thanks
    logan

Hello,

Copy code from here: https://gist.github.com/madhvendras84/39961d601deafe23d137383d8b603475

this will work when user has 80% marks. if he fails he has to complete the quiz only then it triggers finish course button.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    The code is not working. Unable to complete course after scoring 80 marks.  finish course button also no found.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    i have removed the code for now.
    logan
    Hello, please tell me these things:
    1. it is happening for all or with some specific user??
    2. user who has facing the issue with credentials.??
    3. course link in which the issue is occurring??
    4. are you using wplms woo-commerce plugin for variable products??
    5. if no. 4 is true, then let me know "did user purchase the course by using above functionality"??

Once we get some feedback, we can take the next troubleshooting step in resolving your issue.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto trigger finish course when student pass the quiz or used up retake attempts’ is closed to new replies.