Auto Update Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Auto Update Issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, My WPLMS version is 3.8. I've followed the steps described on the new video but when I click the button "Login to the ENVATO/THEMEFOREST for updates" on WPLMS-->Getting Started, the page goes blank! Therefore, The WPLMS theme does not appear on the Update Page. I've already updated all the individual plugins. Do you have any other solution EXCLUDING the manual update (I can't update manually for now because I'm having a problem with my FTP server). Thanks. Rodrigo
    roath
    Spectator
    It's working. The problem is that I wasn't filling the username field. The video show the field blurred (I didn't even notice that the field was there), so I assumed that just clicking the button was enough. My suggestion: 1) Edit the video so that the "username" field is visible and you point out that it must be filled and/or 2) Display a page with error message pointing out the user didn't fill the username. My 2 cents. Thanks. Rodrigo
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok thanks for sharing that , we will be updating that video .
    zipporahmason1234
    Participant
    Hello   After wordpress auto updated, I have been left with following error message for over 4 months and I cannot seem to fix the issue. <span style="font-weight: 600; color: #444444; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 13px;">public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/vibe-menu.php</span><span style="color: #444444; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 13px; background-color: #f9f9f9;"> on line </span><span style="font-weight: 600; color: #444444; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 13px;">98</span> Any help or advice would be appreciated Thanks
    zipporahmason1234
    Participant
    Sorry the error code is public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/vibe-menu.php on line 98 Over 4 months with no resolution....Please help!!!!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Over 4 months with no resolution....Please help!!!!

The topic was itself created just 3 days aga . I logged into your site but could not see any such error can you please share some screenshot or something where the error is appearing ?
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, Just to make clear that it was another user that wrote the last two messages on this thread. For me, as I said before, the auto update worked! You could've closed this thread. Thank you. Rodrigo  
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto Update Issue’ is closed to new replies.