Autoevaluation of the quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Autoevaluation of the quiz

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    gbac
    Participant
    Hi, I'm editing the quiz and I've run into a problem. I have activated the Auto Evaluate Results option and I have not activated the Show results after submission option, nor the Add Check Answer Switch option. I have also enabled the Number of Extra Quiz Retakes option with a value of 10. When I finish the quiz it shows me the wrong answers, but it also tells me the correct ones! So the Number of Extra Quiz Retakes option stops making sense since I can know the correct answers. How can I prevent it from showing me the correct answers? Thanks
    gbac
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi we need to check the settings properly please share Course and Quiz URL to replicate this issue
    gbac
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Well the show results after submission setting was a v3 setting and we should remove this . 2 . check answer settings works perfectly fine , in order to reflect the setting please retake the quiz. 3 . to hide the correct answer please goto wp-admin-> lms-> settings -> hide correct answers.
    gbac
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    gbac
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im still not able to understand what exactly you want , can you please share screenshot for this what exactly you do not want?
    gbac
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi @gbac as you have confirmed i am closing this topic but if you need our assistance then you can contact us thank you
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Autoevaluation of the quiz’ is closed to new replies.