Automatic scroll up after completing quiz

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Issue log [Only for Mods] Automatic scroll up after completing quiz

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Team, I know you guys are working hard to make this a great theme! Just wanted to encourage you guys and say keep it up before presenting my question. Well, I've noticed that once we click to a next unit, it automatically scrolls up. But when we are done with a quiz (that's embedded as list form in the Section) it doesn't scroll up and leaves the user hanging at the bottom of the page. Please show me a way or a code to get the users up on the page once they are done with the quiz. Thanks,  
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Knock knock. Any Vibetheme person available to answer this question?
    sandy
    We have added this fix in next update of Vine course module.   If you still need the quick fix add this js code in WP Admin - WPLMS - Google Analytics code : <script>$('.in_quiz').on('question_loaded',function(){ $('body,html').animate({ scrollTop:0 },1200); });</script>
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Thanks a lot. I will check if this works.
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Admin, I added the same to the "Google Analytics" section as mentioned, but it isn't working. Please suggest a solution. Thank,
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This has been added in the coming Vibe Course module update. It would be great if you can wait for the update with this fix. Moving to issue log.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Automatic scroll up after completing quiz’ is closed to new replies.