automatic updates for plugins not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues automatic updates for plugins not working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sylvia
    Participant
    A few months ago I had to completely manually install the themes and plugins as updates for plugins are not visible in my wordpress. Message at top of plugins page is: <span style="color: #444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-weight: 600; line-height: 19.5px;">Error while checking for update. Can't reach update server. Message: Internal Server Error</span> All my other non wplms plugins update normally. Any idea why this is and how it can be restored? Sylvia 40plusstylecourses.com
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are unable to replicate the issue at our end . Please check it from the wp-admin -> updates and click on that check again button atleast three to four times to get the latest updates . However you can manually install the latest theme by downloading the latest package using your themeforest account and then install it manually . For the plugins update you can update them from plugins page also .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘automatic updates for plugins not working’ is closed to new replies.