Automatically assign group member to a course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Automatically assign group member to a course

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    I have spesific registration form that automatically add the user registered on that form to the group -- named group A. How to automatically assign the user that registered on that form -- and automatically added to group A -- to a spesisif course named Course X. Please help.
    logan
    Hello, Here is the thing: https://prnt.sc/n7vyxj You can add a user on custom registration for. but i did not understand other query please elaborate more.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    @Logan I don't have problem with custom registration that assign the user to buddypress group. I need to know if there is a method to when a new user registered on that custom registration form (that connected to buddypress group), he will automatically added to certain courses.
    logan
    Hello, No that is not available yet. but i will keep this topic open and will try to find a solution. till then please have patience and remind me after sometime. Happy weekend :)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Automatically assign group member to a course’ is closed to new replies.