Autoplay Video

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    skillomo
    Participant
    I'm only using Video in unit. Is it possible to autoplay it when user press start or next unit? Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You need to add autoplay="true" in the video shortcode to autoplay the videos, refer: http://prntscr.com/ads931
    skillomo
    Participant
    Hi Latiyan, It works now. But we have another problem. So i set the UNIT LOCKING to FREE ACCESS. So if i'm in the UNIT 1 then click the UNIT 2 without finishing it, then all media is PLAYING. How to make it is auto stop previous unit when i change it? but it also autoplay for the unit i just clicked. Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    No this is not possible, as this is not controlled by the theme.
    truegentlemen
    Participant
    Is it possible to auto move to next unit after finish previous unit. Like I have videos in unit and I dont want user to click next button every time, is there something that it will automatically goes to next unit?
    logan
    Hey, Welcome to WPLMS forums. No this is not available because user has to mark unit complete only then he will be able to move to next unit. Please create your own topic , it is considered impolite when you start replying on other's support topic. Regards.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Autoplay Video’ is closed to new replies.