AutoSetup Not Working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues AutoSetup Not Working

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    wpfireplugins
    Participant
    Followed the instructions trying to setup the ChildOne theme and all I got was a blank home screen: https://bigthinkdevsite.com/radceus/   Looks like the Visual Composer plugin isn't working even though it's installed. The subpages look they got installed... https://bigthinkdevsite.com/radceus/all-courses/   ....but the home page is completely busted.
    Kindly provide us your : 1. SITE URL 2. WP-ADMIN Credentials. 3. VALID FTP CREDENTIALS. 4. NAME OF THE DEMO YOU WANT INSTALLED ON YOUR SITE.   MINIMUM THEME REQUIREMENTS : WP Memory Limit: We recommend setting memory to at least 128MB. WP Max Upload Size:    64 MB PHP Post Max Size:    64 MB PHP Time Limit:    240 PHP Max Input Vars:    1000
    wpfireplugins
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    wpfireplugins
    Participant
    wpfireplugins
    Participant
    wpfireplugins
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please check your wp-config.php file and make sure the memory limit is not set to 40 MB, and also make sure your webhost has increased the memory limit and restarted the server (as this requires a server restart to enable the changes).  
    wpfireplugins
    Participant
    Please wait i am installing a fresh copy of wplms theme along with child one theme on your site...
    wpfireplugins
    Participant
    Thanks
    wpfireplugins
    Participant
    One last items.  I am getting this error message: Your theme (WPLMS ChildTheme I) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme. I literally just bought this and therefore all of the files should already be up-to-date.  I shouldn't have to go in and update the theme files and have to incur development time to fix this issues. Can you please update these files?  
    The latest woocommerce version has updated their template files. We will update them in our next update that we will be releasing in a few days. (A) cart.php : Our version is 3.0.0 and latest version is 3.0.3 (B) content-product.php : our version is 1.6.4 and latest version is 3.0.0  
    wpfireplugins
    Participant
    I hope this is the last issue. The alternate logo isn't working.  I uploaded a smaller version of the main logo and it's not switching it at all.  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘AutoSetup Not Working’ is closed to new replies.