Avatars not appearing in Student and Admin user accounts

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Avatars not appearing in Student and Admin user accounts

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rimcreative
    Spectator
    I have enabled Avatars but when I log in as a Student or as Admin, no Avatars appear and the option to change Avatars in the Profile section is missing. Please see screenshots attached. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Set a default avatar in your wplms -> Buddypress -> Upload BuddyPress Default avatar
    rimcreative
    Spectator
    Hi. The default avatar was already set. I have removed it and replaced it with a new one but it has solved the problem. Please help.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This part is controlled by Buddypress, please try deactivating any third party plugin which may cause this unexpected behaviour. The Buddypress avatars are saved in wp-content/uploads/avatars folder, please make sure the permissions of this avatar folder is 755 .  
    rimcreative
    Spectator
    Hi @ Vibethemes I followed the path you provided and there is not avatars folder. Please see attached.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please change the wp-content folder permissions to 755 and apply tese changes to subfolders also and create " avatars " in your wp-content/uploads/avatars folder .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Avatars not appearing in Student and Admin user accounts’ is closed to new replies.