Aweber Integration

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Aweber Integration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael Dempster
    Participant
    Hi all Does anyone know if there is a way to automatically add a sign ups details to an aweber list when they register for a free course? Thanks :-) Michael
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    That's a good suggestion looking forward to implement this , But this will be goig to be a separate addon plugin for wplms . Moving the topic to feature request forums .
    marsue
    Spectator
    I managed to achieve the same result with a thirdparty plugin : For the moment I'm using zapier to integrate between woo commerce and aweber thanks to the plugin woo comercer - zapier : http://www.woothemes.com/products/woocommerce-zapier/ Upon order completion a "zap" sends the newly suscribded user details to a specific aweber list. unfortunately aweber does not provide any means to "unsuscribe" users, meaning that if a student leaves a course or her automatic renewal fee fails, I cannot remove her email from the course-users list, it has to be managed manually. Hope it helps.  
    Michael Dempster
    Participant
    Hey guys - thanks for the responses! I have zapier so I will definitely have a look at that - would that also work for free courses? Just wondering as I offer a short course at the moment to collect marketing details and it would be great to be able to put them straight into an autoresponder! Thanks :-)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Aweber Integration’ is closed to new replies.