1) Can we change the link of "Back to Course" button? We'd like it to lead to User Dashboard with all his courses attended. And the name of the button should be changed in this case to "View all Courses attended".
2) As it is now, "Back to Course" button after last update doesn't show the Course page but only Course Curriculum instead.
1. Button removal tip is already shared in forums. To add a custom button, the same tip will be used but you'll need to extend it by adding custom code.
2. Yes, this is how it was originally implemented and after a lot of support requests we had added the back to course should go to curriculum section. If you feel we should remove this feature, please add a feature request in the feature requests section.
Moved to customisation requests section.
p.s : Customisation requests are not a part of theme support.
1) Thanks, but I don't need to remove it. My client wants it to be linked to a user dashboard. And actually I didn't find the tip you mentioned. Can you please share the link with me?
2) Got it, thx.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
The topic ‘'back to course' button redirection’ is closed to new replies.