Background color for Column section (Full width)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Background color for Column section (Full width)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    zapatala
    Spectator
    Hello, in page builder how can i set a fullwidth background color to a column section? I can do it in a Fullscreen Stripe Container, but cant manage to do this with 1/4 columns.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can add a custom class to your block and give the custom css for the background, refer: http://prntscr.com/aih2wg
    Kayro
    Participant
    not working for me...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @kayro: Its recommended to create your own topics for your issues, for better understanding and faster responses. Also give more information about your issue.
    Kayro
    Participant
    Thanks for your answer. What custom css to put in to have the background of a collumn color red? Many thanksfor feedback, Kayro
    Kayro
    Participant
    So, I want the whole container to be in n different color. Just like you have it on your demo page: http://themes.vibethemes.com/wplms/skins/demo1/ For me only the background of the content changes, not the full width: http://eltern-training-online.de/erziehung-eltern-training-online/  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please refer my first reply on this topic, you need to give custom class to the block and then give custom css: For example you give custom class as   full_stripe   Then give the custom css as: .full_stripe {background-color:#000;} Change the color code accordingly.
    Kayro
    Participant
    But as you see on my page, it is not a full stripe, but two 1/2 collumns. how to have the whole background with full page widht (full container) background color changed?
    Kayro
    Participant
    Any help? It is a bit urgent... Sorry! :(
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can change the full stripe column background only with above process. The other columns will take the body background color. So you can change the body background color from wp-admin->appearance->customize->body->body background color.
    jborhez
    Spectator
    Any luck with this?
    Just like the HK said, "You can change the full stripe column background only with above process.

The other columns will take the body background color.

So you can change the body background color from wp-admin->appearance->customize->body->body background color."
    jborhez
    Spectator
    I got that. This would not have the desired effect. I was hoping a participant had perhaps found a workaround. No worries. Thanks for the quick response.
    @jborhez Please create a new topic for this issue and also clarify your issue.  
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Background color for Column section (Full width)’ is closed to new replies.