Background colors wont change with customizer

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Background colors wont change with customizer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    oswaldocerdan
    Participant
    Hey there, I'm having trouble changing my background colors Link to images: https://imgur.com/a/cv0qXn8
    1. Example with extreme colors, still white.
    2. As far as I know, I have no custom CSS that would interfere with the customizer's behaviour. I noticed there's a background color custom field in the page, but I can't make changes from there either (when I try to save a different color, it goes back to white): 3. The only page that has working background color change is my front page: Thank you for your help.   EDIT: Updated with link to images.
    Veronica
    hi, welcome to the wplms support. well we need to check this out your issue is that the background color is not changing right! share all the details in private reply. we will take a look
    oswaldocerdan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . well the color going back to white issue was appearing due to demo plugin installed on your website .Disable it it wont happen . to change the bg color of page please add this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance-> customize -> custom css :
    #content {
    1. background-color: #f5dfdf;
    oswaldocerdan
    Participant
    Perfect Alex, I used the code you gave me and it's working. Thank you so much.   For those with same problem, I also used:   div.no.content { background-color: #fcfcfc; }   #content is for the main background, and div.no.content is for the background color in the content area
    Veronica
    thanks for sharing this. it will be helpful for others too! closing this topic #staysafe.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Background colors wont change with customizer’ is closed to new replies.