Bad email links after update Buddypress

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Bad email links after update Buddypress

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    rtyas
    Spectator
      When users register on my site. They have problem for activate email links and don t activate profile.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rtyas
    Spectator
    You register in my site when buddypress 2.8! This backup my site, when i update my site is broken.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please make sure that your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version 3.5 . wplms theme : 3.5.1 vibe course module plugin : 3.5.1 If still you face such errors then please share your admin credentials and a valid ftp credentials to check the registration process . Also please share the steps to replicate this issue .  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue is with the checkbox fields . Issue is coming from buddypress plugin itself . It is appearing with default 2017 theme also . refer : http://prntscr.com/jl1gg0  Please downgrade to buddypress 2.9.4
    rtyas
    Spectator
    I m downgrade buddypress. But im not problem with fields? my problem is EMAIL LINKS!!! BAD LINKS. I update all your plugins and Buddypress and this is no help. Problem with buddypress  3.0 and your Theme. IT is critical error users no activate! You need my FTP and admin panel data?  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you share WP admin details in private reply. I can check your site for this. ps: this part is controlled by BuddyPress and the theme can not override it. p.s : Add this css in Custom CSS to fix the submit button in registration:
    #register-page .submit { display: block; clear: both; margin-top: 150px; }
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Activation email is working absolutely fine. I just tested it worked flawless. Email links are working fine. http://prntscr.com/jl5cpr Please suggest a test scenario which we can use for replicating the issue on your site.  
    rtyas
    Spectator
    When I update (all your plugins, Theme and Buddypress plugin) on my site. Activation links create errors: bad key. When users click on email activaton links. current version Buddypress 2.9.4( no problem with this version. with version 3.0 i have problems.    
    rtyas
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    rtyas
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please provide some time to check this .This need debugging at code level with both versions of plugin 2.9.4 and 3.0.0  .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    rtyas
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Bad email links after update Buddypress’ is closed to new replies.