BAD SERVICE – NO RESPONSE ON MY ISSUES!

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues BAD SERVICE – NO RESPONSE ON MY ISSUES!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    achterlijk
    Participant
    Sorry guys, if I knew your service would be bad like this I would have made other decisions. and pls , dont give me its busy, because everytime when I need you Im always hearing the same. and at the end I have to solve my problems on my own. Im sure others will recognize this statement. thanx so far.
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, A you can see that your issues are replied: http://prntscr.com/ssu450 Which issue is not replied? Can you please tell us
    achterlijk
    Participant
    Since last week I didnt get answer on my question, check: guys, why it last so long to get support from you?! I paid but I regret! pls is there anyone for support? Guno ========================== incase someone would like to help, before I have to find other ways, pls, read! ------- Doorgestuurd bericht --------
    Onderwerp: Re: [ThemeForest] Message sent via your Envato Market profile from achterlijk
    Datum: Sun, 31 May 2020 00:35:15 +0200
    Van: WTS <[email protected]>
    Aan: VibeThemes <[email protected]>
    HI I tried to switch theme in "set up wizard" by clicking the theme I would like to try. All the other steps in the wizard I skipped. But nothing happend, everything stay the same, the theme I would like to have didnt show up. What to do? Op 26-5-2020 om 09:10 schreef VibeThemes: Yes, Everything will remain the same if you added your customizations separately, not in the core files. Like if you have wplms theme and you are switching to any other theme. Then stitching back to wplms theme will not affect anything Thanks & Regards, VibeSupport On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 6:22 AM World Tango Society [email protected]> wrote: Hi, I have a question. My website is almost finished. Just to be sure if I have the best theme, is it possible to switch theme without loosing all my work? If I switched to another theme, maybe I want to go back to the one I have at the moment. If I does , everything is back the same? Incase it is possible themes without effect on my content, how can I switch the best? thanks. Greetz
    achterlijk
    Participant
    Still no response!  
    Veronica
    @achterlijk, first thing to keep in mind is that "the emails are not considered as primary support forum ". there are more than 100 emails per day to reply so it's better to make topic on the forum here we reply generally within 24 hours it can be extended in case of holidays and Sundays. i hope now it's clear to you! we always try to satisfy our user.
    now come to the issue. if you only want to import the home page of the demo like demo 1,2,3,4...... then you can prefer this tip: import  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘BAD SERVICE – NO RESPONSE ON MY ISSUES!’ is closed to new replies.