BadgeOS addon bug and Mycred log bug

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Issue log [Only for Mods] BadgeOS addon bug and Mycred log bug

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Superbobrik
    Participant
    Hello Got those tickets on old support site: 6033 and 6030, but got no answer since some time. So, decided them to be here:
    •  BadgeOS addon bug
    Issue with amount of times action is taken to get and achievement: "It will be fixed in the next update of the badgeOs addon plugin update ." When do you plan to deliver the update for BadgeOS addon?
    • Mycred log bug
    "I see that is works now but seems to me that there is a duplication problem with log, please take a look on screenshot: As you see, first the user subscribed to course, next he started it and get 10 points 4 times. In reality, user got only +10 points but there are 4 entries in log. So, could you please check the duplication issue? The points are added correctly, but the log is not correct. Is it possible to show action for which user got points? I mean- in the screenshot it is mentioned that student got 10 points but there is no info why he got those points"  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. BadgeOs addon issue : Yes we have replicated the issue and it is in the issue log already and the update would be avilable very soon 2. Mycred addon Issue : Please share more details on the query. Following pointers will help you in getting faster resolution to your ticket: Share a screenshot of the issue In case this is a display issue, please share a live page url to check the issue. Share steps to replicate the issue If it is a workflow issue, you can share your site admin credentials to check the issue firsthand
    Superbobrik
    Participant
    2. I added a screenshot in the first post. As you may see, user got 4 log entries for the same time and as result he gets correct amount of points but 4 entries in the log. Steps- goto any course and start it, next goto points page and check the log. Please check this on my test-site: http://cleverbeaver.ru/ Login/pass: WPLMS-admin/WPLMS-admin
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is also an issue,we have already fixed this and fix will be coming in next update already. However we have fixed this issue at your site by editing the start.php file in wplms theme . Here i am posting for others facing the same issue : Remove the line " do_action('wplms_start_course',get_the_ID(),get_current_user_ID());  " from the start.php file . This will be already fixed in the next update of wplms (1.9.9)
    Superbobrik
    Participant
    Thanks for answer!
    Superbobrik
    Participant
    Btw, this is not only related to course start but also to module completion and quiz start and completion, this is a problem of wplms mycred addon, please check
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we have found the same issue . Moving the topic to the issue log forum ,thanks for reporting these errors . Will be fixed in the upcoming updates .
    Superbobrik
    Participant
    Hello, could you please update the task- when do you plan to deliver Badgeos addon update?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This issue should be resolved with the 1.9.9 update of WPLMS.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘BadgeOS addon bug and Mycred log bug’ is closed to new replies.