Badges are awarded even if they are disabled

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Badges are awarded even if they are disabled

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    adriantudor78
    Participant
    Hello, If an instructor add a badge IMAGE to a new course, but he decides to disable the Course Badge option, then the badge is still awarded to the student. https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYXjiuMY0n instagram takipçi satın al
    adriantudor78
    Participant
    Heloooo, Is somebody there?
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    adriantudor78
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    adriantudor78
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Seems to be a bug, Not maintaining the status and I think we can sole it using custom code that if "Auto Evaluataion" and "Course Badge" is set to no Then do not show anything in "Course Detail Sidebar" Please ping me here, I will share the code here
    adriantudor78
    Participant
    @diana Please share the code with me. Best regards, Adrian
    Diana
    Participant

add_filter('wplms_course_details_widget','wplms_custom_course_details_information', 999, 2);

function wplms_custom_course_details_information($details, $course_id){
    $auto_eval = get_post_meta($course_id, 'vibe_course_auto_eval', true);
    $course_badge = get_post_meta($course_id, 'vibe_badge', true);

if($auto_eval == 'H'  || $course_badge == 'H'){
      $details['badge'] = "N.A";
    }

return $details;

}

Add the code shared above in wp-admin > Plugins > editor > select wplms customizer plugin > wplms-customizer.php and check, then do let me know
    adriantudor78
    Participant
    Hi @diana, Your script is working for the course sidebar only. But, the badge is still awarded at the end, after the new student finished that course. https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYXTiVLHYs Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Please ping me tomorrow so that I can share the hook to deregister this thing for new users
    adriantudor78
    Participant
    Hi @diana, I'm pinging you, as per your request.
    Diana
    Participant
    Looks like a bug, I tried to remove that action which is responsible for assigning batches even when the course badge option is disabled but it is not working. Then I checked your database, to confirm if the settings are saving correctly or not while editing the course and yes, it is saving correctly. Need to check on My setup as well because the code is correct, there is something which is assigning badges and the same code written for certificates as well, it is working fine which is strange Can you please check after deactivating badgeOS plugin. In the meantime, I am checking on my setup
    adriantudor78
    Participant
    Hi @diana, I tried with deactivating badgeOS plugin, but no succes. Any other solution?
    Diana
    Participant
    I think I need to forcefully disable this badge for new students(if already disabled and was enabled before) I will share a code here tomorrow
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Badges are awarded even if they are disabled’ is closed to new replies.