Badges lost in space?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Badges lost in space?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    milli4697
    Participant
    I don't know where I can find the badges at student dashbord. Every course has one at 50%, but they're not displayed anywhere.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Not sure about this. Please check if the student profile you;re visiting actually got the badge. Go to Course - Admin - Stats area and download the stats for students with badges and check the student names who go the badge in the course.
    ozlady
    Spectator
    I'm having a similar problem. On the stats for the course it shoes that 10 students receive badges, however when I generate the statistics and load the CSV, it only shows 1. Then when I go to that student's home page, there are no badges. Not sure what is going on. See attachments: 1. Stats page for the course - stats-em-course.png 2. Badge info in CSV - note the zeros in the 3rd column I'm not sure where the badges should be seen on the default profile, but I can't see them.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @ozlady: Please create your own topic for your issues, this is a very old topic and already resolved, so it may lead to ignoring of this topic. If 10 students get the badges then you have to open the profile of these students to see the badges or the student themselves can see the badges in their profile page.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Badges lost in space?’ is closed to new replies.