barbarity setting unit times

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues barbarity setting unit times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    fwu
    Participant
    hello, Can someone explain me this barbarity? Why in the world, wplms has so many duration options (minutes, seconds; etc) and then present them in the format: xx:xx:xx? If I have a unit duration like this: 3:30 I need to choose seconds or minutes and then convert them to get the pretended duration on the xx:xx:xx format... So the wplms developers are saying to wplms customers to convert each unit time of hundreds of units of hundreds of courses? Thus this make sense? In my opinion you develop this and you never enter more than 5 units...  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we have maintained the same architecture for our durations whether its course or unit . In curriculum function which show shows the course curriculum we have shown in a specific format . you just set the duration of units into minutes if you do not want in years or days or months that some people might want to and we have to take care of every possibility not juts your case .
    fwu
    Participant
    Alex, So for each unit I need to do some math to set a simple duration?? That is silly...
    fwu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    fwu
    Participant
    Ava
    Well we check that and it was appearing due to your duration parameter is set to "years" in wp-admin - > wplms -> course manager . I changed it to automatic and it fixed the issue .
    fwu
    Participant
    thank you Ava. Regards
    Ava
    Thanks for confirmation. Closed !!!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘barbarity setting unit times’ is closed to new replies.