Batch curriculum is not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Batch curriculum is not working

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello! I recently purchased the WPLMS batch addon and after trying it I came across the issue where I wanted to divide the course curriculum into two significant batch curriculums and after trying to do the same. I discovered that it's not functioning the way it should be. For instance, you can replicate the same environment on-site under the "Test Course 2". Here I have created two batches namely 1. Test course self-paced and 2. Test course instructor paced So, the requirement here from my end is that after publishing the course curriculum and going back to assigning the batch curriculum, the self-paced batch should be consisting of the first 5 units, whereas the instructor paced batch should be consisting of the last/remaining 5 units. But, when tried, I guess the batch curriculum is not saving as after testing the course I choose while purchasing the course. Side Note: After seeing the above scenario I navigated back to the course curriculum and found that when clicked on the self-paced batch curriculum the units were loading up properly (i.e. the first 5 units) as required. So, Please look into the above-stated issue and help me to get out the resolution for the same. Course link: Test Course 2
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the batch curriculums derived on the basis of in which batch user is enrolled : https://prnt.sc/oYo3yXt0dKKB I find this to be working fine .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Batch curriculum is not working’ is closed to new replies.