Batch groups error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Batch groups error

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bertaladil
    Participant
    Hello, i have created a course with private batch, and add instructor. when i tried to update batch or customize the batch, i have this issue : <b>wplms-batches/includes/class.api.php</b> in line 82, 90 and <b>wp-includes/pluggable.php in </b>1281 when the instructor create a course and send for approval, when can i found the pending courses that need confirmation throw front end interface as a group admin ?. can the instructor create courses outside the batch as add bach button is disabled when the instructor need to create a course, but before joining the group, it was no issue to add batch in courses ?. thank you very much for your support, Adil  
    Diana
    Participant
    @bertaladil first tell me which version of theme and wplms plugins you have on your site. Also the version of wplms batches addon Second thing, If the Admin approval is enabled from wp-admin > WPLMS > Course Manager. Whenever the instructor creates a course it will be saved as a draft course in wp-admin > All Courses From here, the administrator can publish the course
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Batch groups error’ is closed to new replies.