Batch Licence issue and Can,t add members

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batch Licence issue and Can,t add members

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Haider
    Participant
    Hi, I have re-downloaded version 4 thinking it would fix the first issue which is something wrong with the page and the members can,t be added from the frontend or backend. License Issue: When I went back to my download I don,t see a license with my batches download like other plugins. I post my license and site info in private if you can check it, please. Plugin issue: After installing when I go to the front end It seems like the layout is not working properly and some features are not working such as adding members to batches. Please check my private reply for site info and batch for testing.
    Haider
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi it was the layouts issue : https://www.jobskillshare.org/groups/pebatch3/admin/manage-members/ Two things I did was to change the group layout from appearance -> customize. Second was to chnage the no jquery mode : set this to no in wp-admin-> wplms-> miscellaneous.
    Haider
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To add members please goto dashboard -> groups -> select group and there you can see panel to add members: https://screencast-o-matic.com/i/c3er2xVFKud
    Haider
    Participant
    Hi Alex, I tried this method but the group is not showing in the All groups even I logged in with an admin account. It is set to hidden which we need to keep hidden for the way we work. Can you check our site? I would have hoped a fix for the issue that it would work from the group and also sync button is not working.
    Haider
    Participant
    Haider
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    group is not showing in the All groups even I logged in with an admin account. : this has been fixed at your site ,same fix coming up in next update of vibebp plugin .
    Haider
    Participant
    Thank you Alex for helping with this ticket will wait for the update
    Veronica
    hi yes as the fix is applied on your site and the same will be added in the update too. so for now closing this one
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Batch Licence issue and Can,t add members’ is closed to new replies.