Batch Setup Issues

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batch Setup Issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bunn100
    Spectator
    Hi Guys, So here is the scenario, we have multiple companies that would like to register on the site and each one of those companies would like to create courses that are only available and viewable to their employees (obviously each employee will have a login to the site also).  So here are my questions. 1) How do we easily setup a new company that can create courses for their employess 2) These courses need to be hidden from all other users (so company A cannot see company B courses) 3) How can we manage the enrollment of the employees to these courses so that they can see and take their courses from the organization. I am presuming batches is the way to go, but not sure how to get the end result.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes this is possible by wplms batch addon plugin. You can set these company as an instructor on your website so that they can create courses in it. Also allow only the admin and the instructors to create groups, the groups are batches in wplms. So the instructors can create courses and connect them in their group/batch. In the batch there is a setting to allow the batch students to only see the courses connected to their batches, so the users can join their own batch and then will be able to see only those courses which are connected with their batch. Let me know if you face any issues, or have some questions.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Batch Setup Issues’ is closed to new replies.