Batch specific curriculums is not working !

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batch specific curriculums is not working !

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    No One
    Spectator
    When trying to add a different curriculum for a batch connected to the corse, course curriculum is created but when it contains units outside the main curriculum, Units will not be accessible, Our case : - We have a main course called Course A - The main course curriculum is ---Unit 1 ---Unit 2 ---Unit 3 - Group batches B1, B2 are connected to the course
    - Group batch B1 has the same curriculum for the main course. - Group batch B2 has a different curriculum: Group B2 batch curriculum: --- Unit B2 No 1 --- Unit B2 No 2 --- Unit B2 No 3 The issue : When a student for batch B2 starting the course and try to open -'----Unit B2 No 1 (or any unit), The system displays this error : [ Unit not in Course ] Any suggestions
    No One
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I am unable to replicate the issue on my test setup, refer: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDli2iQDPI
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Can you please let me know where am I making the mistake in replicating the issue ?
    No One
    Spectator
    We figured that, If the first unit is not included in the main course batch then student will receive this error [ Unit not in Course ] after pressing Start Course, So, You can replicate this issue by replacing the first unit in the batch with a unit which is not included in the main course, - We have a main course configured with a curriculum [Unit 1 , Unit 2, Unit 3] - We have a connected batches working with main curriculum - When adding a new batch with a new curriculum starts with a unit not included in the main course ex.. [Unit X, Unit Y, Unit Z], Student will receive error [ Unit not in Course ] after pressing Start Course   # This issue is resolved at our side by adding a first unit which included in the main course curriculum.
    http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDljIjQbNM wORKING FINE ON OUR TEST SITE....!!!!!!!!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Batch specific curriculums is not working !’ is closed to new replies.