Batch Statistics Not Loading Correct Quiz

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batch Statistics Not Loading Correct Quiz

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    I have three batches in one course (RN, PA, & NP) and each have a different quiz in their curriculum. However, when I go to look at their stats, it only shows me the quiz scores for the NP quiz, which of course students in the two other batches don't have any grade for. How can I resolve this?
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for reporting this issue. We'll fix this issue soon and let you know.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    It looks like from your Trello card that this has been completed, but I haven't seen an update released. Any idea when you guys will be able to make it live? Sorry, not trying to be impatient, but my higher-ups have been tenaciously asking for those stats asap for financial reports.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. This has been fixed and is live in 1.6 update. Please update your wplms batches plugin to 1.6 version and then check again.
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    I'm not getting notified of plugin updates anymore. Any idea why this might be happening?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It only happens if the plugins is not activated, please check if you have added the correct license key and activated your plugin.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Batch Statistics Not Loading Correct Quiz’ is closed to new replies.