Batches and WooCommerce setup

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batches and WooCommerce setup

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kjc1111
    Spectator
    Hi, I have a couple of questions on how to set up my site: 1.  I have 10 courses total on my site.  Three of these are core courses that all students need to take to get their certificate.  Then each student can choose any three of the other seven courses as optional courses.  Is it possible to set up a product with WPLMS Batches and/or WooCommerce to do this? 2.  Some students will be taking the course individually, while others will take the course in a group of up to 20 students.  I'd like individual signups to be connected to groups and forums set up specifically for individual students.  But the group students will have their own groups and forums.  Is it possible to set up Batches to do this? Thanks, Kevin
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Well as there is no option to choose from the courses and create your own package as of now in wplms . For your 3 out of 7 courses package you have to create batches with all possible combinations of 3 out of 7 courses . That will be 35 batches . 2. for individual student you can use this feature in batches :  Buy bacth : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/wplms-buy-batch-feature/ and rest of the students they will follow normal purchase process .They will choose from 35 bactches
    kjc1111
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex.  About question 1 ... rather than creating so many batches I was thinking I could use WooCommerce Composite Products: https://woocommerce.com/products/composite-products/ Do you think that WooCommerce product type will work ok with WPLMS?  E.g. if the student buys a product with the three core courses and (say) three optional courses, will they be signed up automatically for all six courses when the payment is complete?  Or will the instructor or admin have to add the student manually to the courses?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Well we have not tested this plugin with the WPLMS, but by researching a bit about this plugin it seems that there will be no issues with it and it will work fine with wplms.  
    kjc1111
    Spectator
    Ok thanks
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Batches and WooCommerce setup’ is closed to new replies.