Batches for Corporate Training

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batches for Corporate Training

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ak127
    Spectator
    Hi, I bought the batches plugin today and played around with it using the few videos you have about it, but I am stills confused as to how batches can be used for corporate training, as claimed in the sales page of the plugin. The videos do not show how batches can be used for corporate training, which requires that employees login using their own details and a manager to monitor training activity...etc I created a course bundle in one course putting individual course material inside each module. The course bundle includes soft skills training that are specific to employeed, others to managers and others to HR staff. How can I use batches to divide the modules (i.e. courses) for the employees group, managers group and HR group or batch? Leaving the course bundle aside, Can you please provide the exact steps how the batches can be used for corporate training? Let's assume I am selling a course to a corporation, how do I explain to them the features? How can the manager or HR assign training and monitor the stats for their employee training? How can the individual employees in the company login using their own login details to access the relevant batch in the course? How do groups and batches differ in terms of providing corporate training services? Please note that I only purchased the batches plugin because you stated that it is suitable for corporate training. If you are unable to demonstrate how does this work in non-complicated steps for the users, I would like to request a refund on the basis that the product is not as described in the sales page. Thank you -  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
      Here are the steps to make corporate batches: 1. Create a batches for every user group. 2. Connect various courses you want in the batch for the user group. 3. Make the Company manager the Moderator of the Group. This person/s can add/remove members from the batch and view their statistics. 4. Add custom information in Group details section. 5. If you want that HR employees should see only HR courses in the site, enable batch course visibility, refer: http://prntscr.com/bt9k4i   Let me know if this helps.  
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Batches for Corporate Training’ is closed to new replies.