Batches geo-location and search

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batches geo-location and search

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    juliobcruz
    Participant
    Hi, I know you can add a specific curriculum and schedule for a batch bu can you add specific geo location(address, city,,i.e.) attributes to the specific batches? Then as far as searching for courses can users search for batches directly? How can they search? I.e. only search for batches in Miami, Fl regardless off course topic or category. Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is a big customisation request for this we need to add custom controls in Batches plugin for recording the geo location which would be powered by google maps. We would also need to create a page template, which would have a google maps based search like the airbnb and would display the batches. This is possible but we can only take this up as a paid customisation project. Let us know if you're interested.  
    juliobcruz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi, Has this been done? I am looking for the same feature as well.... GEO IP for each Course Location and or for batches .... Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, @ajacks: No, this was not done as the user didn't reply. Also, this feature is not available in wplms as of now.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Batches geo-location and search’ is closed to new replies.