batches/groups page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues batches/groups page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, Please log in with creds I gave in previous ticket and have a look here: https://meestergijs.nl/studenten/sirmeestergijs/groups/. What you will see is this. I would like to get rid of the border lines around the class image and the course images. But! But without losing them at meestergijs.nl/cursusaanbod. That's where all my courses are located. I hope you can help. Thanks, Gijs
    Veronica
    ok use this CSS it has page ID in it .page-id-0.groups.bp-user.my-groups.buddypress .item .action .batch_courses.clear a.batch_course,.page-id-0.groups.bp-user.my-groups.buddypress li.hidden.is-admin.is-member.group-has-avatar .item-avatar{ border:none; } so the CSS will not apply to any other page
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Great! Although, it didn't work. See here. Any idea how come? Even incognito no changes to be seen... Happy NY's Eve! Let's stay safe and healthy. :) Gijs
    Veronica
    let me check this on your site
    Veronica
    hi there was an issue in the custom CSS in the code there was 1 } missing i have added the } in the custom CSS section and now everything is working
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Per-fect! Thank you. We can close this one.
    Veronica
    closing this one
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘batches/groups page’ is closed to new replies.