Batches image size

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batches image size

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nena14
    Spectator
    Hi! My batches image is much larger on the course page then the one you have in the YouTube clip. Also, it is in a horrible condition (the uploaded image is 800 x 800 px). How do I change the size of the batch image on the course page?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep that is be'coz it shows the group avatars there which are cropped to be fitted in the square .Therefore he quality of the batch avatar becomes poor .We will try to fix this issue in upcoming updates of batches plugin . track : https://trello.com/c/aRmtfPRc
    nena14
    Spectator
    Okay. And what about the size on the course page? As it is now, you get the impression that the batches is the most important feature of the course, but it isn't. Also, it would be better for the batches to appear below the course content. The badges should be the last thing on the page. Maybe something like this:  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) Well you can change the batch display style from the course settings, refer: http://prntscr.com/cef7an You can choose 2 column grid or 3 column grid style to show it as block. Or try using the list style it will look like a list and will not look like the most important thing on your course page. 2) Sorry this is not possible to show the batch bellow curriculum.
    nena14
    Spectator
    This is how it looks in your own picture. Compare your badge image size and my badge image size. Can you see the different?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this issue is with the modern theme as the layout for the batches is designed for the course layouts like c4 ,c3 . So you can change the layout of the course or can choose the batch style in course settings to be list .
    nena14
    Spectator
    Ok, thanks.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Batches image size’ is closed to new replies.