Batches – need some help

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batches – need some help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    beata111
    Participant
    I'm trying to figure how the best set all settings on batches. I have one course, which starts regullary every month. I want separate groups/batches for every month, to access to the batch and course will start from the 1st day of the month and will finish with the last day of the month. Is possible to students witch now enrol to course to November batch will have access to materials on the course from the 1st November? Even than October group will have access to the course normally? I'm a bit lost in all settings Thank you for any help.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes this is exactly how the wplms batches work. You can create different batches for different months like 12 batches for 12 months. Now set the start and end date in the batch settings. Now when the students are enrolled in the batch then they can only access the course when their batch starts. For example the users in November batch can only access the course from 1st of November and the users in October batch will be able to access the course.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Batches – need some help’ is closed to new replies.