Batches Plugin – Can't get it to work as described.

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batches Plugin – Can't get it to work as described.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    amacken
    Spectator
    Hi there, I have recently purchased the Batches plugin to enable selling courses to different schools. It is very important that instructors can add students themselves but I cannot get this to work. There is simply no option for an instructor to bulk add students as there is for course admins. After going through the forums I discovered I could use the Co-Authors plugin to set something like this up. The plugin failed to do anything. I would rather not give instructors full admin access to the site for obvious reasons. The point in buying the Batches plugin was so that I could...
    • Set up a course
    • Add a group (school) to the course
    • Assign an instructor/mod who could add students themselves in bulk
    • Make sure no other schools could see anything to do with each others instructors, members and progress on a given course.
    So far, I have been unable to get this to happen and can't even give an instructor the capability to add any students at all without making them a full site admin. Exactly what steps should I be taking to set this up? The batches plugin promises all of these features. I have added a batch to a course and assigned my test instructor as a moderator to the batch. In the settings I have given mods the ability to add students to a course. None of this works. My WPLMS version is 2.0 and Batches is version 1.2 Your help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in batches you need to add the instructors as moderator of the group for the batch and in courses with the help of Co-authors plugin in the backend course edit page . And right now there is no option to add students in a batch .There are only two options to add students in a batch are : 1. From back end group edit page . 2. By inviting the users (user can only invite the users which are added in his friends list ) . So from front end you can use Invite Anyone  plugin to invite(adding) user to the group . refer : http://prntscr.com/bvzxg4 A moderator of the group can also invite anyone to join the group(batch ).
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Batches Plugin – Can't get it to work as described.’ is closed to new replies.