Batches Plugin for Sidebar

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batches Plugin for Sidebar

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    cloudnine
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kindly provide me the wp-admin credentials of your site. PS: Don't forget to mark your reply as private.  
    cloudnine
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials. I checked your website and found out that the "wplms_sidebar" filter is not working on your website. We have used this filter to show the batches in sidebar, and I guess you have customized this filter or removed this filter that's why its not working on your website. Please check your customizations.
    cloudnine
    Participant
    we did not hide this filter. we have customized only modern theme. Please tell the location, where you place that filter, if in our theme it it not there . we will add this filter.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This filter is working for everyone but not for you. I am not sure why its not working for you, can you please share the ftp credentials to access the files and debug why this filter is not working on your website.
    cloudnine
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the ftp credentials. I debugged the issue, the issue was not with the filter but the modern theme. Due to the modern theme design the function is not executed, which caused the issue. I have added a small code in your functions.php file of modern theme to fix this issue. Now it works fine on your website, please check and confirm.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Batches Plugin for Sidebar’ is closed to new replies.