Batches Registration process

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batches Registration process

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    amacken
    Spectator
    hi Vibe team, I have a batch set up containing 3 courses. This is specifically for schools to purchase so that their user data can be kept separate. When I invite (email) users to the batch, they have to go through 4 different steps just to get to their courses.
    1. Receive email to activate.

2. Create the account, then receive another email to activate the account.

3. Activate the account by signing in, then receive yet another email to invite me to the group.

4. Go to batch (which isn't made clear to the user) and click accept.

Please tell me I'm doing something wrong, this is far too many steps for users to be going through? It should be as simple as: user invited to batch, creates an account which registers them to the batch containing the courses so they can start straight away - 1 step. I know I've asked a similar question before, but has anything changed or will anything change in the near future? 'Thanks Alan

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes right now the users have to go through these steps. What you are asking is already in our planned feature that the user can send bulk invites and all these emails will be automatically registered on the website and added in the batch automatically so that the students can directly login and start the course. It will be available in our future updates of wplms batches plugin.
    amacken
    Spectator
    Thanks H.K. Do you have any timescale? This is a serious usability issue and I'm getting complaints from users that it isn't logical and too complicated. It's also stopping me from developing further courses as this will result in more complaints, which means I don't get return customers. I'm also concerned that this is sold as suitable for schools. Can you imagine one single school with 1000 students having to go through this process? It would be catastrophic. Don't get me wrong, I love WPLMS and all the functionality, but Batches is the thorn in the side. Thanks Alan
    This feature is planned for the next update.  
    amacken
    Spectator
    Do you have an estimated date so that I can plan please Skywalker? Thank you
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes we are planning it to release in the late first week of January or early in the 2nd week of January.
    amacken
    Spectator
    Thank you H.K. that's fantastic to hear and will be hugely useful.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok.
    anarelvas
    Spectator
    Hi! Any news on this feature? Thanks! Ana Relvas
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    We have added buy batch for bulk students in wplms batches, refer the tutorial --------------- We have also added bulk adding of students (already registered users) in the batch from the front end, refer: http://prntscr.com/e6ezp5
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Batches Registration process’ is closed to new replies.