Batches utilization

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Batches utilization

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    @fissaadmin Batches are a special form of the group. In a course, if the setting is enabled that batch enrollment is necessary then you cannot enroll in the course without enrolling in the batch. In this way, you can restrict users to enroll in the batch first if they want to access the content of the course. Linking Course It's a feature if someone wants to show a page where all the batches visible. To identify which batch is connected with which course this will work for that. How to admin user to a group recording: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYnuixw9Hz
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    Linking Course It's a feature if someone wants to show a page where all the batches visible. To identify which batch is connected with which course this will work for that. how do we do for this case ? thank you !
    Veronica
    Yes this is totally possible. We can give you a shortcode for this. The course information is already shared in the batch as well as the course. Let me know your thoughts.
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    yes i am interested for this use case i have another problem. i created a batch then i linked it to a course. i created one chapter for the course as a student i could not add the formation so i have to contact the group to add me in batch. then i add the formation but when i click on start course nothing happen ! thank you!
    Diana
    Participant
    @fissaadmin, About the Customization: We can do this, Wherever you add that custom shortcode the shortcode will show all the batches of that user and the course associate with that as well. We will take this as a paid customization. Is it okay for you? Please check this video and go through it carefully: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MILAuyLpoU
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    i will ask because by default it is nor working like that ? and if we want a shortcode or a page and we see all courses linked to a batch it is already exisitng ? thanks !
    Veronica
    to show all the batches with their connected course in a single place. we have to write code for this. this will come under customization request. please let us know if you want the same.
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    thanks and what will be the price for both modifications in the futur please ? thank you!
    Diana
    Participant
    @fissaadmin I agreed to the custmomization of a shortcode and adding that on any page will show you all the batches with their connected courses Which other customizaton you are asking for? The customization cost will be $10 which you have to pay to [email protected].
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Batches utilization’ is closed to new replies.