Batchs- loosing money

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Batchs- loosing money

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    latifmiah
    Spectator
    Hi, My LMS site is designed for food business operators (restaurants, fast food, hotels, pubs, etc). A company must pay a membership fee, and they will get a discount for purchasing batch-related courses for their employees. Whether they buy 1 course or 50 batch-related courses. Furthermore, each employee is required to take the same course again every 3 years. There are a number of issues I have identified during test run. Company user flow: 1. A company purchase a membership and pay a fee 2. They purchase e.g., 3x Batch course and pay per seat. 3. Admin adds 3x staff member 4. Each employee is assigned to the course Problem 1-whilst testing a) Admin is automatically assigned a seat. Hence, I am losing money for 1x seat. b) The admin can increase the seats in their group dashboard – without paying for the extra seats. Hence, I am losing money. Please help me to solve this problem. Problem 2: Although I haven’t tested this scenario, each employee is required to retake the same course every 3 years…I need this to be possible. Does that mean if the admin buys further batch courses the system will create another group? I would prefer the company just to have one group as it will confuse my clients if the system creates multiple groups. I hope you understand my problem and I trust you are able to help me achieve my objectives. I have waited over 15 months, and I believe WPLMS is mature enough to handle my scenarios. I can make a video to explain what I am trying to achieve using WPLMS if required. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Yes the batch admin is assigned a seat of batch but we add one more seat to the batch to compensate this.This is handled in our code . There is no loss of money.Admin also can increase the number of seats in batch . 2 . I understand your scenario but there is no expiry in the batch like courses as of now . Please create a feature request for this here : https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
    latifmiah
    Spectator
    Hi, I don't think I have made myself clear, hence the misunderstanding! Please can cross-reference your answer with Mr. Vibe, furthermore, I have replied to his e-mail and I would prefer him to answer my follow-up email. You can close this post if required. However, I do need a solution!!! Thank you.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Batchs- loosing money’ is closed to new replies.