bbpress Forum not showing topics

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues bbpress Forum not showing topics

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jolmer0302
    Spectator
    I am trying to set up my bbpress forum and am having problems. I can set up my Forums and my Topics, however when I try to access my topics to post a comment, the topics do not show up and i get a message saying "oh bother, not topics are found here." I can access the Topics on my "Recent Topics" list, but when I submit a post nobody can view it. Please advise. thanks for your suggestions.   http://www.agprep.com/community/
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try disabling " course forum privacy   " from wp-admin => lms -> settings . If issue still does not resolves then please share your admin credentials to check this issue . PS:  mark reply as private while sharing.
    jolmer0302
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your site .That is a very very strange issue . I was not able to find any reason behind this , Would need your ftp credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while share ftps .
    jolmer0302
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I spend so may hours and found that this issue is related to bbpress plugin itself . I searched on bbpress forums and found a plugin with fix .I installed that plugin in your site and that seems to fix the issue . please check and confirm.
    jolmer0302
    Spectator
    Alex thank you so much for your support. It looks to be functioning correctly. You were a great help!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘bbpress Forum not showing topics’ is closed to new replies.